Sunday, April 18, 2010

Little Folks Square Dance Scarf

After two weeks of stress thinking I might have breast cancer (I don't), after attending school at SMU, teaching school, tutoring before and after school with my dyslexic students, and trying to survive the last six weeks of school. I decided I needed to create something for me. Purl had their moving sale and offered free shipping on Anna Maria Horner's Little Folks line. With that said, here it is; my new scarf. I can't wait to wear it to school tomorrow. Praise God for the life he allows me to live. Here's to a great life.

5 comments:

  1. I dare say you have had way too much going on for the last few months! Glad to see you back sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya'll. It's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heidi. I love how the scarf turned out.

    ReplyDelete